Sunday, March 12, 2023

An UnKnowing to know

90 degrees 1025 am. 

the sun has been dancing with musky clouds all morning

i have been weaker

today i feel the clicking of submerged bone in bodily fluid

each step sounding like the crushed gravel 

each step feeling like a hot sting 

viper plunging its teeth 

close my eyes 

and hope that I can reach 

the stop signal at the end of the street


a maybe i should lay down and heal when i get home 

maybe i should  sit in what lay underneath 

down to feel

i turn, inward

and holding the fetal man within my being 

the  what is left of this beating soul

alive but wounded

fed but hunger, for a way to heal, my. My heart 


life with a mighty sore 

of bitter 

better to be filled with the truth than 

empty with a whole pie of lie 

as many as i have told myself where true

ive figured its best to begin to believe 

even when im caught between rocks and hard places 

that i have never been

new angles of discomfort 

ways that make one feel as if 

we dont exist 

unplanting, rearranging and reseeding

water me again 

my leg was only the first layer of the pain

the rest has been the open wound of the pasts 

im wilting, im weeping, 

im wasting and drifting 

as a blade of grass withers,

is a man not as fragile, just the same 






No comments:

Post a Comment