Saturday, April 23, 2022

Looking



Danny //35 mm
                                                                                                                                     directly into the the eye

can continue into the soul

a new direction. Peace behold

Please be still, i have grown tired of 

those who do not understand what it bares

stillness, and quiet

the spirit moves in that place

kati // 35 mm

after a piercing phrase

and during a peering gaze 

You tell them how you actually feel when they ask

"How are you?"

Me. "Oh, Im working through. I feel alot  

i dont need you to say, I know what you mean.  Know what I mean?

Maybe just hear me out. And, no that doesnt mean you can sit here. 

You know what I mean?


        

                                                                          Rowa//Roshack Lady// Kate// 35mm                                                   


 




No comments:

Post a Comment