Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Collaborations as a vessel of sound

I had the pleasure of meeting a very unique and inspiring artist on one of my journeys. She is a painter amazing musician and in this story, an exceptional film maker. She has multiple pieces you can find on her youtube channel, search Meg Gamez. With her creatve visual perspective and my love for sounds that give vision to the blinded spirit, we created a piece that I feel speaks for itself in whatever art does to ones heart and soul. Not forgetting Johnny Conally a now local sound designer who studied audio engineering and production at the Art Institute of Portland. He was the ears of the operation an kept the vision of artistic creativity crystal clear as we became vessel and witness to something greater than ourselves, Art. With that I present to you a film "Colors". Enjoy!!

The Realist

No comments:

Post a Comment